East Point Light House

East Point Light House
New Jersey 2010

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 3 Occupy Philly





Amendment 1


Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.  


It is ironic that the Constitution was written in Philadelphia and Philadelphia informed Occupy Philly that there are limits to peaceful assembly.  I decided to dedicate my Day 3 photo to Occupy Philly.  Early this morning I drove into Philly to take pictures of the event.  After interviewing the organizer I walked around for over two hours.  It is hard to articulate what I was feeling.  I chose this picture because it lets the viewer know what the Occupy Philly Movement was about.